Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Etsy shop review, Victorian Swag

Recently I had the opportunity to enter a drawing to win a pair of earrings from Victorian Swag. And low and behold, I won!  


Monday, I received a this lovely pair of earrings:


Here's the description as posted on her web store:


These beautiful stud earrings featuring the print of a single rose and gold embellishments on porcelain would make such a lovely gift for her this valentines day.

I use E6000 Jewelry grade glue so your earrings will stay lovely for years to come!



And they are all as promised. While I've not had a chance to wear these yet, they are all as written and more!

Here's what the owner of Victorian Swag, Missy Perez, has to say about herself:

By day I am your average stay at home mom caring for two wildly lovely children while trying to keep some semblance of a tidy home, but by night I transform to artist and designer extraordinaire forgetting all my mommy duties for just a few hours to churn out original and stunning jewelry for your enjoyment!

I am continually inspired my children, my own childhood growing up in New England, and my amazing mother and grandmother. I'll get an idea for a necklace while reading a beloved storybook to my kids or while watching an old classic movie. The memories of my grandmothers house and her shabby chic country style, before that was ever even a term, are what has inspired the entire look of this shop. My designs are truly from the heart and I hope you'll love them as much as I do. 

Missy, thank you so much for the lovely pair of earrings, but more so, thank you for the opportunity to learn more about you and your store!

13 comments:

  1. A lovely feature for Missy! The earrings are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely feature, and the earrings are absolutely gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on winning that beautiful pair of earrings

    ReplyDelete
  4. how great that you won these lovely earrings & told us about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely feature and love the earrings you won!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great that you won the earrings. They are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful prize... and a nice story is always a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much again Dorene! Glad you love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful earrings, and what a great shop review!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...