Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Wednesday musings.....

Ok, all, I'm really tired tonight, but my goal for this year was to post at least two blog posts a week.  So, here are some photos of my favorite shops and products in Etsy land......please shop and enjoy!


Dell Cove Spices - I just love their White Cheddar popcorn topping!



I've tried my hand at wire crochet, and I love the bracelets from  Julie's Crochet Array


Gotta love anyone who is inspired by Pride & Prejudice! Check out  Brookish


Love the sense of humor from Forked Up Art!


I've already introduced Greenhouse Glassworks.  Here pieces are so pretty!

Only a knitter can truly love Sassafras Creations!

If only Alis would make a Dorene! 

Happy shopping, all!



15 comments:

  1. The Forked Up Art items are a scream. We gave some similar to family members this Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-hoo, such nice picks! You have really good taste! I especially love Greenhouse's candle holder. I got one last year and I love mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shops :) I love forked up art - so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shops, off to check them out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks, Dorene. I hope to try wire crochet soon as I find a free hour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All great items, but I especially love that Mr. Darcy shirt! ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. uniquecozytreasures - Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...