Sunday, March 4, 2012

Pearberry - March fragrance of the month


Sorry I've been MIA for a while....I'm glad to be back and to announce the March fragrance of the month - Pearberry!


For anyone who is a fan of Bath & Body Works, you know what a wonderful fragrance Pearberry is! Combining the fragrances of perfect pear and beautiful berry, Pearberry is a classic for anyone, anytime.


In addition to launching this new fragrance line, I’m pleased to announce the introduction of bath & body fragrances in addition to my home fragrance line. New products include body lotion and spray, as well as hand and foot balm to soothe away those rough edges and callousness.


While the Fragrance of the Month, Peryberry is 10% off.  Products shown include: 


 Please take a look and indulge yourself!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely scent perfect to be scent of the month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love pearberry. I just ordered this fragrance at the request of a customer! Good luck on the new line!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...