Tuesday, July 31, 2012

August Fragrance of the Month

With the specials and sales of Christmas in July, I did not offer a fragrance of the month.  And I'm so excited bringing back the Fragrance of the Month special, featuring, this August.....

COCONUT

All Coconut fragranced products are priced 10% off the entire month!!  These fragrances include:

Customer favorite COCONUT MILK:

Coconut 12 oz. jar candles are only $14.85; tea lights 6 for $5.40; and votives  4 for $9.00

Coconut Milk is a summer and tropical favorite fragrance any time of year.  I must admit, I'm not a coconut person, but I believe the milk added to the base brings a milder, richer fragrance to this Caribbean classic.

Longing for Key West COCONUT LIME:

In addition to candles, all coconut fragrances are available in reed diffuser oils, fragrance sprays, and bath & body products.

All I can say is YUM!!!  Rich, fragrance Coconut combined with decadent Key Lime makes me long for Margaritaville!  Bring on the salt!

And new this year is COCONUT GREEN TEA:

I love Coconut Green Tea in bath & body products.  Find your exotic spa here!

The luxury of Coconut has been well described.  While I don't often offer Green Tea as a complement, yet alone as a fragrance of its own, its addition to green tea is just....perfect.  I love the combination of exotic and spa. And as I said, I'm not really a coconut person.  But I just love this fragrance in the bath and body care products.

I hope you will too!

9 comments:

  1. Coconut Lime is one of my all time favorite scents. It just seems to take me away :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I imagine that the Coconut Green Tea would be fabulous. Like you, I am not a big fan of coconut either, but I can appreciate how it can be a luxurious enhancement with another fragrance - just as coconut oil can be terrific in cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love coconut... and lime! Great choice for the end of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those scents sound heavenly! And now I'm kind of craving coconut ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the smell of coconut. Reminds me of summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the smell of coconut and coconut and melon sounds great; another great choice for the month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coconut is one of my favorite scents!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...