Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Apples are in!


September signals the beginning of fall with the start of apple harvest season! From apple brown butter to the all American apple pie, there’s no doubt about it, apple is the favorite fragrance for this time of year.

Because of my love for trivia, I'd like to share with you a few facts about apples you may not know:

* The average person eats 65 apples a year. 

* Apples float because 25% of their volume is air.

* The Adam's apple got it's name because it was believed the apple stuck in Adam's throat when he swallowed it.

* China produces more apples than any other country.

* The only apply native to North America is the crabapple.

Now that you are prepared for next week's Jeopardy episodes, let me tell you a bit about Apple as the September fragrance of the month.

I have three apple fragrances for you to choose from for the September fragrance of the month.  First is last year’s favorite Apples and Oak.  Apples and Oak combines a harvest of apples of all varieties with the woodsy scent of oak and moss.

Apple Harvest 12 oz. candle
New to this year’s line up is Apple Harvest.  Combining MacIntosh, Granny Smith, and Red Delicious, Apple Harvest brings the “just in from the orchard” smell into your home.

Last is new Pumpkin Applebutter.  This custom blended fragrance has more of a traditional harvest scent, bringing the favorite fragrances from September and October into one home’s with a healthy dose of cinnamon.  Be careful—people may think you’ve been cooking and canning when this candle is lit!

     All Apple scented products are 10% off this September. For more information, please see my Fragrance of the Month shop section.



11 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy enough to eat! I bet your home smells wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous fragrance. I don't tend to eat as many apples as I used to due to having an acid reflux accident due to apples, so I eat them cooked. Love the scent though. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMMmmm! I love apples, apple pie, apple tarts, apple cider, I love fall! I love the way you describe the scents, especially the one with pumpkin...but now I think I need to go to the store for some Apples or just buy a candle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apples always remind me of home, so your apple fragrances sound very comforting. Pumpkin Applebutter sounds particularly delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love apple juice...hoping to plant an apple tree at our new place!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This fragrance sounds absolutely wonderful. Bet it's a good seller for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I never knew all that about apples! Thanks for doing the research and sharing! And I agree, candles make a home smell so good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for apple season!!! Love that smell!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post and yes,
    i love anything apples!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pumpkin Apple Butter sounds like wonderful scent for a kitchen candle!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...