Sunday, October 14, 2012

Featured artist - Pitsispopis

Today I'm pleased to introduce to you Georgia with Pitsisposis. Read more about her wonderful work here:


I am Georgia otherwise known as pitsispopis.


Pink bird demask decor
Pitsispopis is my small home business, based in Athens ,Greece. I create colorful collages on plywood and paper garlands . My business was “born” in 2010 when I was expecting my son. I started making collages for the nursery, then extended to wholesale to nursery stores and recently I opened my etsy store.


Patchwork tree & bird decor
I love paper and wood. I use scrap & recycled colorful carefully selected papers and wallpapers (I have many of them). Mostly I am inspired by nature.I create trees,flowers,birds and animal themes, but I may be inspired by a special paper or something I see on the street or a book.


Paper garland
My favorite collage is my colorful tree. Every time I make a new one,I use different  combinations of paper, so it is a new tree!! 


Children art tree

I studied interior design and decoration and I have a B.A from Middlesex University. I’ve been working in this field since 1997 in various companies and last 6 years as a freelancer. I have been involved in designing and renovating of residences, hotels, yachts , shops, exhibition corners and more. However, this field has been affected by the huge crisis that Greece passes the last years, sopitsispopis” was my way out to express my creativity.


Red vespa kids art
Handmade art for kids...made with love... 


You can also find me here:



3 comments:

  1. Dorene - It looks great.Thank you so much for the feature...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Thanks for sharing Pitsispopis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and cute creations! Lovely feature! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...