Monday, December 24, 2012

Etsy Shop review - Illusion Creations

Today I'm pleased to introduce to you Rosi with Illusion  Creations. Please take some time to meet her and view her beautiful creations!




Well, I'll start by saying that I'm a retired senior who has always enjoyed making things. I retired from the corporate world 3 years ago. I have 3 wonderful children and 3 even more wonderful grandchildren and expecting another in the Spring.


Fall Silk Floral Arrangement

While visiting with my sister-in-law at Christmas 2 years ago, she showed me these beautiful ornaments she had made and I thought, "ooh, I can make those and give them as gifts", which I did.  


Gold Christmas Ball Ornament
Everyone was amazed by them and kept telling me you should sell them. I had come across Etsy while doing some Christmas shopping.  By the time I decided to opened a shop it was after the holidays, too late for the ornaments, so I opened listing floral arrangements. By August, I was ready for my ornaments.  My shop has a variety of items. Besides my floral arrangements & Christmas ornaments, I also sell frames, mirrors, boxes, dressy hats for women, etc.  I also have inspirational poems which I've written myself.  My creativity has no rhyme or reason.  I could be sitting watching TV and something pops into my head, this also happens when I'm reading before I go to sleep.


Wide Brim Hat

My shops are my hobby (although I love to read) and also part of my income. Social Security is not 
enough to live on.


Keepsake/Trinket Box


The item I'm most proud of is my inspirational poem because I wrote it myself.


Inspirational Art Frame

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...