Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Holiday Shopping at D'Lites by Dorene

The holidays seem to come earlier and earlier every year. Our retail environment seems to believe that opening earlier every year is a way to satisfy consumer demand, when in reality, we continue to look for gifts that are more unique and personal than big business can deliver. Not everyone is situated to deliver hand made gifts of their own. That's where D'Lites by Dorene is here to help. In addition to the high quality candle and home fragrance products you've come to know, I'm pleased to introduce to you several gift ideas available to you now:

Pine Cone FirestartersPine cone firestarters and votive gift basket , 12 pine cones, 2 votives and 2 tarts

While not new, this is a concept I've been working on over the past year. As a gift that keeps on giving, my pine cone firestarters have been triple dipped in my most popular seasonal fragrances and are wicked the entire length of the cone. My pine cones have been locally harvested and dried over a year to light perfectly and to start your home fire with a fragrant burst!
As with my candles, the wax of the pine cones is a custom blend of paraffin and soy waxes. Paraffin is used to hold the strong colors you see and scents you smell. Soy is used to create a product more eco-friendly to our environment. Together, a quality product is created and tested to be the best possible for you and your home.

To ensure your order can be filled and mailed to your recipient by Christmas, please place your order no later than December 10th.




Beyond Candles: Bath & Body Fragrances

Looking for a personal, affordable gift for your neighbor or coworker? Look no further than the bath & body fragrances available at D'Lites by Dorene.

While candles and home fragrance products are a large portion of my business, I also delight in creating body fragrance products that are unique  from the commercial market. This holiday season, I have new and afforable gift ideas ready for you:
  • Gift set of lotion bars, rose petal soaps, and candles - New! These gift sets are the perfect accompaniment to your powder room or indulgence for a romantic bath. Create your ambiance by lighting this cute 2 oz candle, then place rose petal soaps in a pretty soap dish with these small lotion bars nearby. Rose petal soaps are made to be disposed after each individual use and provide a dainty look for your powder room. My lotion bars are made with locally harvested beeswax and emolient shea and cocoa butters. For a romantic evening, light the candle and float the rose petals in the bath tub for a relaxing soak. Let the lotion bar melt on your skin for a light and smooth protective barrier on your skin. All of this is yours or a unique gift for only $16. Check my website for color coordinated fragrances and gift ideas.

All gifts can be mailed to your recipient and can include a gift tag. 


Fragrances of the Month: Cinnamon & Balsam, Snickerdoodle!

Throughout December, I'm offering my two most popular holiday fragrances at 10% off!

Cinnamon & Balsam is a custom blend of two popular fragrances found this time of year.  If you like a strong, pine fragrance blended with cinnamon spice, these candles are for you! Cinnamon & Balsam is a good, modern fragrance for those who like to experiment and be on the cutting edge.

Snickerdoodle is also a custom blend based upon the classic Christmas cookie (well, at least it is in my household!). Snickerdoodle is a good fragrance to create the cozy, comfort of home feeling we tend to gravitate toward this time of year.

For information on product availability and prices, please see the Fragrance of the Month section in my Etsy shop!

6 comments:

  1. I love the pine cone firestarters idea! We might have to get some. Also, lotion bars? Brilliant! You should sell those separately too (unless you already do and I missed them in your shop).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love the pine cones. They would make a nice gift...for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great gift ideas for yourself or for others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful gift ideas - I'll have to drop some hints to my husband. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmmm…I can just imagine all those wonderful smells! My favorite is the fire starter cones! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely gift ideas, thank you so much for sharing with us. Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...