Sunday, March 3, 2013

Etsy shop review - Nuta Orlova of EjaEjovna


Every other Sunday, I am pleased to introduce an artist who sells on Etsy and his/her shop. Today's artist is Nuta Orlova, from the Ukraine, and her shop EjaEjovna.  Please read more about her and her inspiration.


Hi, my name is Anna, also known as Nuta. I was born and now live in Ukraine in beautiful city Kharkov with my husband, son and cat. I make colorful, elegant and natural jewelry.

Initial Jewelry

I have loved handmade things all my life, but only when my son was born I discovered my love to crochet and knit. At first I prepared presents for my parents, friends and my son. Then I wanted to develop my skills! Some time ago I decided to open this shop! I like to experiment.  I create under a pseudonym "Eja Ejovna" :)))...

Red Nursing Necklace
My nursing necklaces are totally natural necklaces, a must-have for every mom or just for those who loves nature and everything natural. I make these beads with covering wooden beads with a cotton yarn or linen yarn and lots of love :)

Blue Nursing Necklace
Other my jewelry is simple elegant and lovely. Perfect for everyday wearing.

Vintage Style Skeleton Key Necklace
I begin my day by visual inspirations from my family, nature and piece in my heart. It is difficult to say what exactly gives me creativity.  I'm happy to be a wife and a mom. I spend all time with my son (he is 3 years).  I`m a housewife. I love to embroider, play the piano, and draw. My hobby is taking photography.

Vintage style blue headband
I love all my items. All my jewelries made in single copies. But one of my favorite items which I most proud of is:

Knit and crochet nursing necklace



You can also find my products here:










9 comments:

  1. Love the pseudonym and the jewelry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice article and jewelry, and the photos are great, too! I really like the colors and the look of the second necklace. Congrats Nuta :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nuta! So nice and warm article! I love it! I love your creativity and how you are talking about it. Congrats!
    All the best to you and your family:):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Nuta on the great feature!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Nuta! Beautiful jewelllery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your kind words! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...