Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A Question to My Followers

Recently, I decided to kick my blog up a notch. I've made a good habit of blogging twice a week, once about Etsy treasuries or shop reviews, another on small business topics. I've decided to branch out and to write about home and lifestyle topics that my followers may find interesting.





So, here's a bit more about me. When I'm not in my day job or making and selling candles, I enjoy knitting, gardening, cooking (although not much with just me in the house), and yoga. I'm planning to show you more of this world in my Show and Tell Friday posts.

 But before I launch into too much of anything, I'd really like to know what interest you? I truly enjoy marketing and invite you to ask any marketing or other questions affecting your small business.  I'm planning to expand on the posts I've written on Decorating with Candles, but with more do it yourself candle projects.

What excites you?

What else in home and lifestyle excites you? Please use the comments space below or send me an email with your thoughts. I also invite other bloggers to submit article ideas for guest submissions. I enjoy getting the word out about other fabulous bloggers.

I look forward to your responses!

Dorene

13 comments:

  1. I LOVE getting out in nature and exploring. I like finding places I've never been that are close to home. I am a wanderer by heart, but these days I can't wander too far, because of money. I just enjoy finding places and interesting things I've never seen. I am also a rock hound. No matter where I go,I am constantly looking for rocks with minerals in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy cooking, art, travel and photography. Although i usually stay so busy between shuttling 3 kids to school, after school activities, and my daughter's part time job amongst my own day job and etsy business, I rarely have time for those extra things that I enjoy doing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been there, Angel, and still miss those days! Thank you for your input.

      Delete
  3. Anything outdoors in the summer. I have a fire in my backyard almost every night. I also like taking care of my gardens and seeing other gardens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Much as I enjoy going and doing, I love having whole days at home when I can do my creating. Of course, I should be cleaning house during those times but... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like small gardening I am challenged by the dessert heat and my house facing south putting my backyard north. I love camping, but we are in between campers till our daughter gets out of nursing school.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love to go out and hike and have started getting into gardening. I still have more to learn on the gardening secrets though LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoy photographing almost anything, but I also enjoy cooking, sewing, crocheting, and scrapbooking! And definitely my relationship with God and my family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even though I'm from a large city, I live near it in the mountains- I love nature, going on hikes, and good food! Luckily there's a lot of that near Barcelona!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with Calli, I like to create instead of clean also. Also, like to read and play with the cats. Food is high up there especially chocolate. In the summer, we have an outdoor venue for concerts and I really enjoy that with my friends. DH doesn't like crowds. I'm not a big outdoors person, but I love sunshine, green grass and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love seeing the amazing home organization stuff people do, and of course, I love studio diy stuff. Interested to see the new posts going up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. See now, it's your work that inspires me! I love your newsletter and facebook postings and need to drive in that direction for my customers!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...