Wednesday, April 3, 2013

April Showers!

April showers bring.....beautiful fragrances on sale for you!

This month, I have two scents to share with you as the fragrance of the month: Orchid Rain and Spring Rain!

Orchid Rain 12 oz candle
Orchid Rain was a best seller from my Garden Collection in 2012. Orchid Rain is a beautiful combination of floral and fresh outdoors. Modern and spa-like, top notes include fresh orchids, peony, water lily, with middle and final notes of watercress, aloe vera, and bamboo. Open your mind and soul to complete harmony! 

Spring Rain tea lights

Spring Rain is an outdoors fragrance from my Music Collection. Spring Rain is a lightly floral fragrance with just a hint of spice - altogether relaxing and spa like!

As fragrance of the month, both Orchid Rain and Spring Rain are 10% off. For more products and selections, please see the Fragrance of the Month section of my Etsy shop!

13 comments:

  1. They both sound lovely, but we should try spring rain! Of course, my husband and I keep saying someone needs to make a chili or garam masala scented candle ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sound like heaven! bet their scent is like that too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sound of Orchid Rain. I DO so want to order some of your candles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I wouldn't know which to choose. I haven't even opened the lilac one yet, I forgot to open it for Passover.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I lived close to you I would try them all but unfortunately with shipping I could not afford them all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the smell right after its rained! Sounds great

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful scents for spring and warmer weather---I love your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great way to pamper oneself with nice smelling candles.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...